I chose WordPress a few years back. It is very easy to use and so far, I have not had to use a part you have to pay for. As I am also using WordPress for the internal communication blog at work, I am going to stick with the WordPress platform.
- I revisited the customize section, thought about changing the appearance and changed from the Coraline theme to the Twenty Fourteen theme – love that you can randomize the header images and uploaded some of my pictures. However, it might kill the recognition factor.
- I updated the pages About me, Publications and Presentations.
- At the end, I was a little bit disappointed that there are no Plug-ins at all with the free WordPress.com blog page.
I also checked out the Bloggers That Rock Pinterest board and came across some known and some interesting new weblogs:
- 5 Minute Librarian
- David Lee King (about marketing)
- Library Lost & Found
- Letters to a Young Librarian